Childeren of Vampiric Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wont be alone anymore my fellow vampyres! We are the children of the night and we shall provail!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parents!! What's with them!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

Parents!! What's with them!! Empty
PostSubject: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Okay, this has to be said. Parents!! -_-

SO INFURIATING!!! Or maybe it's just me. What is with them having stuff against me for wanting to read!! I HATE IT!!

I don't say anything though because then I'll get grounded. Though I dont really care. I HATE THEM SO MUCH SOME TIMES!!

What are your parents like?
Back to top Go down
https://vampiricnights.forumotion.com
Meli!
Human
Human
Meli!

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:27 am

I wanted to get a skirt that was really really cute!!!!
but it was 3 cm above my Knees so y mums like
You can see myour bottom you'tr not getting it!!!
soo stupid No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:55 am

WOW A HOLE 3 CENTIMETRES!!

Mad Mad Parents are so stupid!
Back to top Go down
InkMoo
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:05 pm

this topic has come up with me a few times today. i never really have a problem with my parents, sometimes i can get mad at them but i never stay mad at them. I love my parents more than anything but maybe its just me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:22 pm

I love my parents too, but I'm madt at them most of the time. My mum is a work-a-holic and never has anytime for me, and my step dad is a alcho and gets pissed a lot.

And they are just so... ARGGH!
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:08 pm

my mum is a bit like amelia's she over- protected...trust me i have met mrs Taylor..
but my mum and melis are both cool. but get this my mum wouldn't let me go to a friends party of a soccer game for church!! and she also wouldn't let me by a cd with emo/punk rock music because of too much swearing...
and my mum gets made at me coz my bro has moved back in and has just been really rud eshe takes it out on me!!!
but i love her ... and mrs taylor too... i suppose...
-bizzi xoxo
god bless
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I love my parents too But... MAJOR BUT!.. she is completely and hugly the most bitchy person in the world!!

She has a bad day running her business and takes it out on me, never spends time with me cause she is too god dam busy, complains whenever we are alone, forgets everything that includes me and just me and she is just so AHH!!!

I HATE HER! And leah thinks she has mum problems... -_-
Like today, mum picks me up half way from school (we agreed on a place to meet), one day she doesn't turn up for 45 mins and I dont have a watch to see the time so I wait until she gets there and then she goes off!!! Tells ME I should have started walking, but I didn't even know the FU**ing TIME!! so for the last 2 days I have been walking 45 mins with a screwed back and a really heavy bag.
and what do you know, when I am just about to get home, she is still at home, and she comes out and goes "do you want me to come and pick you up?"

I HATE HER SOO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:40 am

sound harsh... i feel sorry for you, but still you shouldn't call you mum a bitch.
even though i do that it will probably just make you feel more upset and angry the more you complain about your mum
and the more you call her names but anyway, Im not one to talk about that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:42 pm

If you knew my mum for what she is, you wouldn't be saying that. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents!! What's with them!!   Parents!! What's with them!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parents!! What's with them!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childeren of Vampiric Nights :: Everything On the Site :: Rants-
Jump to: