Childeren of Vampiric Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wont be alone anymore my fellow vampyres! We are the children of the night and we shall provail!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS   The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:27 pm

The boy in the stripped Pyjamas is such a good, sad book.
It is about a boy who lives in Berlin who then with his family has to move to a place called
out with. The boy (bruno) makes a new friend with a boy named Shmuel. Shmuel lives on the other side of the fence
at a concentration camp. Shmuel wears the same uniform as the rest of the people: Stripped, dirty, smelly pyjamas.
Bruno and his sister live in this environment there whole lives without realising this one important thing: There dad is the leader of the Natzies!!!. Soldiers go in and out there house and they dont realise that one thing. AT the end of the book both boys end up getting killed by bruno wanting to help Shmuel find his dad on the other side of the fence.(his dad got killed.)
this is a sad book. there will be a movie on it later in the year.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS   The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:32 am

It sounds interesting.
But that's not the sort of stuff that I like to read. I much prefer Fanstasy, romance and most vampire books.
It does sound good, but yo9u wouldn't find me reading it. (though I read a lot! I read 9 books last weekend..)

drunken
Back to top Go down
https://vampiricnights.forumotion.com
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS   The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:52 pm

9 books! that sounds like a bit too much brain work for me.
what type of fantasy books do you like? you must be really smart and have a lot of brain power.
i can't get over that 9 books!!! lol! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS   The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:03 pm

I need my weekly share of fantasy where everything is alright. I would read all the time if a) I could find a realy comfurtable position and b) I didn't have to do a nything else like homework ect. ect.

And I dont think I'm that smart, but I have a really good imagination and I'm a heaps good writer (I'm writing a book Smile)
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS   The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 am

well since you like reading an you have a vivid imagination have you ever thought of being a writer when you grow up?
not just writing books now? you could be the next stephanie meyer- only better- or you could be a movie script writer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS   The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:54 am

I'm working on it lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS   The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas. WARNING!! SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childeren of Vampiric Nights :: Everything On the Site :: Books-
Jump to: