Childeren of Vampiric Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wont be alone anymore my fellow vampyres! We are the children of the night and we shall provail!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 am

okay, so im guessing that now because of gaylight (twilight.) you all know paramore.
well ive been a fan of paramore for 2 years. if you liked decode, misery bussiness , i caught myself and thats what you get
then im guessing you might like there new song ignorance. There new album comes out in september and they are touring Australia in october. pretty cool tell me what you think about them please. bom flower farao
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:19 pm

OMG I LOVE PARAMORE EVEN BEFORE twILIGHT!!!

I like Brighter Smile
Back to top Go down
https://vampiricnights.forumotion.com
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 am

yeah brighter is awesome. i really like emergency and stop this song (lovesick melody).
how did you hear about paramore? one of my friends told me about them and got me hooked, since then we have
been telling each other about music and loving Hayley Williams. Hayley is a natual blonde too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:52 am

OMG IS SHE???! wow......

anyway my sister played me some of their songs and i loved them so I knew th emoment i heard the theme song for twilight that it was paramore Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:56 am

lol yeah they are pretty cool. i love them
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 am

Yes XD I got my friend addicted to them too lol
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:49 am

i got one of my friends who then got his brother addicted to paramore- paramore is like a drug. lol.-
and ever since then everyone is liking them for twilight which sorta pisses me off. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 pm

mmm yeah. Me too. They have way better music than Decode. Like Brighter and My Heart.
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:21 pm

this heart it beats beats for only you...
yeah pretty cool hey?!
i really emergency and pressure and stop this song. (lovesick melody.) sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:09 pm

You have me all the way with you there!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:53 pm

do you have any of thier albums? I only have riot because i could never find
all we know is falling- which kinda annoys me; but anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm

i only have dowloaded songs i have no moneys
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 pm

ohh... i dont download its too confufflesing for me.
so i usually borrow from friends or library then burn it oro i buy it it always depends how bad i want it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Lol. I found it really confusing too at the start. But now im fairly good at it lol
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:59 pm

lol i really suck at downloading. I was watching the final riot and i realized hayley has a lot of power behind her
voice but she doesn't always sound really good and i hated the way paramore performed my heart they made it slow and acoustic not that i have anything against that but i really liked the drumming and screamo in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

the film clip for ignorance is on pay tv music channels know. it's pretty cool. you need to watch it.
Apparently paramore had no pressure with their new album and Hayley wrote it because she couldnt say what she
needed to say. Paramore are also going to e at soundwave next year. My older sister is taking me there YAY!!! lol!

peace out *does hand sign i made up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!   Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paramore - NEW SONG AND ALBUM!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childeren of Vampiric Nights :: Music Discussions-
Jump to: