Childeren of Vampiric Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wont be alone anymore my fellow vampyres! We are the children of the night and we shall provail!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions. Empty
PostSubject: People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions.   People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions. I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:35 pm

A boy i know who i thought was my friend ditched me and my other friends but now he hangs around these really
sl*&ty girls and it really annoys me. he wanted to go to Supanova with me so i bought him all the props he would need to dress up, with the mind that he would pay the money back. He scabs all this money off me andi bought him hair dye.
I found out by other girls in my grade that he swears about me on bebo and myspace and facebook so i was really angry.
I don't really like any of my "friends" all the girls make me feel bad for wearing what i wear and liking who and what i like.
they are Di*ks and b*^ches. i know if i was at home in hervey bay this wouldn't happen. they use me to get to Paramore and pink concerts then walk over me like a door mat. then they say there my best friends, tell me what type of friends would do that? Sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad I WANNA GO HOME TO HERVEY BAY I HATE LIVING HERE WITH GIRLY GIRLS AND CITY GIRLS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions.   People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:40 am

I've been through that, and I know how it feels. I can sympathize. The best way to deal with it is to ditch them like they ditched you, dont really talk to them and get new friends.
Or you can just try and ignore it. But you shouldn't let them use you, it makes them feel powerful.
I hate people that do that Evil or Very Mad It's so not cool.

If you want some more help on the problem feel free to send me a pm.

Blessed be, kathleen
Back to top Go down
https://vampiricnights.forumotion.com
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

PostSubject: Re: People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions.   People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 pm

thanks, that made me feel better i would try and make new friends but unfortunately
i dont know many people and most of the girls and guys here are like that. i probably will pm you
i dont really like going to high school so i porbably will need help.
thanks again. sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

PostSubject: Re: People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions.   People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm

No problem.
I'm going through it too, but I've already been through it so I know sort of what to do.

And yeah don't hessitate to pm.

Blessed be and may you have a lovely day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://vampiricnights.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions.   People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that use you for concert tickets or to get to comic conventions.
Page 1 of 1