Childeren of Vampiric Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wont be alone anymore my fellow vampyres! We are the children of the night and we shall provail!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miley Cyrus.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 am

okay i reckon you guys are gonna start judging me coz i like miley cyyrus and i look up to her. ( i just know you will coz everyone does it to me.) But, before you do it, take a second a listen to her new album for her upcoming movie which will be awesome. She has out down herself this year, breakout the album was one of the best ive ever heard and now thishas got some really awesome songs on it like butterfly fly away and Hoedown Throwdown- which i am learning the dance moves to right now- But my plan is to know all the lyrics to the songs so i can sing along in the movies.
Please tell me what you think about her --- check her out on youtube her and her bestie have there own youtube account it's called mileymandy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 am

I dont m ind her but she isn't on my top 50 list..
Back to top Go down
https://vampiricnights.forumotion.com
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:43 am

yeah, not many people i know like her... but i think shes great.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 am

lol.

Hoedown Throwdown isn't to bad same as the climb but that's about it lol. Not many people even know that I like some of her songs lol
Back to top Go down
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:46 am

i know how that feels.
i like the climb too. i like her "Hannah" songs but i like her "Miley" songs a bit better.
(whats the fuss there the same person why do a different sound in music?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Mmm. Yeah. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miley Cyrus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus.   Miley Cyrus. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childeren of Vampiric Nights :: Music Discussions-
Jump to: