Childeren of Vampiric Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You wont be alone anymore my fellow vampyres! We are the children of the night and we shall provail!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What sucks more in life?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba_fangrrl
Human
Human
Kiba_fangrrl

What sucks more in life? Empty
PostSubject: What sucks more in life?   What sucks more in life? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am

I know i can complain alot but these are somethings that really get on my nerve:
1. All the girls at my school they are all girly and slutty and all insult me for having guys friends and not liking twilight.
2. My so called friends, they be all nice to my face then use me insult me and stab me in the back, then the next day act as if it were nothing and make fun of me and my new friends because we sit down and talk about anime and manga every time we see each other.
3. My mum LYING STRAIGHT TO MY FACE!!! she told me we were moving to hervey bay at the end of last year, some things came up so we stayed so then she says lets move at june/ july hol's so i came in to her yesterday and said i thought we were moving her reply was: I WAS LYING WERE MOVING BACK CHRISTMAS. i can't get over that.
4. kids in my class all have really big egos and always take me so seriously and think that i might be a cross dresser because i cosplay my new nickname is "Lezzo tranny"

oh well, hope you guys are all doing well.
remember: WATCH OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!!
peace out god bless
xo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Human
Human
Admin

What sucks more in life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What sucks more in life?   What sucks more in life? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 pm

I know what it feels like. I really do. All of that has happened to me at my old school and my mum always lies to me. I used to have friends like that before I left, I even had a friend that took my lunch money.

If you want to talk about it, you are welcome to.

Xoxo
Back to top Go down
https://vampiricnights.forumotion.com

What sucks more in life?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childeren of Vampiric Nights :: Everything On the Site :: Rants-
Jump to: